So, I've decided to start blogging again

Hello folks and yes, as the entry title says, I have decided to start blogging again.  It's been a long while and the last time I remember writing a blog entry I was writing it on LiveJournal.  I still have my LiveJournal page but it hasn't been updated for years.  I could have easily picked it up there but I wanted to start something new, something fresh.  My LJ was written when I was in my 20's and now that I'm in my 30's, I guess I'm looking to preserve what I have there.  I'm in a different place in my life now as opposed to back then so it makes sense I start anew.

What will I write about here? Well, it's a whole range of things and it may depend on my interest of the day.  I've been watching more Broadway shows as of late, so maybe I'll post a review.  I'm also hooked on a few TV shows and perhaps I'll talk about that.  There's also food and travel, speaking of which I'll be heading to Aruba in May.  There will be lots to write about when that trip happens.  

To put it simply, you never know what you're going to get.

Well, it's late and I've got a busy day of work ahead tomorrow. 

Until then... Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"BIG THREE!" - This Is Us, 9/27/16

Oh, the sleep deprivation

Fall TV has me hooked