Back at it again

Gym rat - After a one year and four month hiatus, I returned to the gym today.  It felt good being back again.  The sweat rolling down my face as I get my heart rate going and the calories being burned was a refreshing feeling.  It sounds weird, but working out after the year I took off gave me a sense of accomplishment. i really felt good and I'm glad just to get my blood flowing again.  Hopefully this will lead to some results. I'd like to drop back down to being a size 6.  This isn't an impossible goal but it'll require dedication and hard work.

On Wednesday, there's a CrossFit Demo at the gym. I think I'll go to it just to see what it's all about. It should be interesting and if I like it, I may take a class.

Bookend kind of week - This week isn't the best weather wise.  We had sun on Monday, but Tuesday through Thursday is all rain, followed by a sunny day on Friday.  Can someone rent me their ark for a few days? Then again, April showers does bring May flowers, or so the saying goes. Saturday is the day to look forward to.  We've made plans for dinner at IHOP.  I'm looking forward to that.  Should I have pancakes or crepes? Waffles or a burger?

Short entry tonight.  I shall report on the CrossFit demo and if it's worth it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"BIG THREE!" - This Is Us, 9/27/16

Oh, the sleep deprivation

Fall TV has me hooked